EARN $50-$500/HR IN YOUR SPARE TIME
You Can Now Advise Local Leaders Worldwide Via Videochat.
Enhance your career (or retirement) plus your joy & freedom.
Help places rebuild health, wealth, housing, safety, or unity.
Focus On What You Love: Adaptive reuse; economic/social revitalization; renewable energy; brownfields remediation; green redevelopment; infrastructure renovation; heritage renewal; regenerative agriculture; environmental restoration; disaster recovery; climate resilience; etc.
Find Your Ideal Role In The Trillion-Dollar Wave Of Global Regeneration That's Renewing Urban, Rural & Natural Places
ENJOY NEW GROWTH. Your Paid 1-on-1 Videochats Can Also Yield:
1) Long-term consulting clients (& new colleagues);
2) Significant, positive, free publicity;
3) Prestigious paid speaking gigs; and
4) Reputation as a national or global expert
in a satisfying specialty that you define.
Escape Your Professional Silo: Define Your Own Unique Specialty.
Every place has unique challenges, dreams and resources. Each of us has a unique blend of experiences, training, interests, and talents.
What people need in the real world seldom matches traditional professional and academic labels. Maybe you’re good at facilitating inclusive economic revitalization in post-mining communities. Maybe you love to restore biodiversity on islands. Maybe you were thrown into a long-term post-disaster recovery project, and developed stakeholder engagement skills specific to rebuilding. That becomes your ReCOLLEGE specialty.
The more you focus on it, the more you become THE expert on it. As that happens, write about it and we’ll publish you in REVITALIZATION.
Do What You Love For A Living,
If Only For A Few Hours/Month.
As a ReCOLLEGE Instructor, you can refocus
your work around your enthusiasms within the
global, trillion-dollar regenerative growth trend.
If Only For A Few Hours/Month.
your work around your enthusiasms within the
global, trillion-dollar regenerative growth trend.
Would you love to help distressed urban, rural, and natural places regenerate? Whether you’re freshly graduated at the beginning of your career, or recently retired at the “end” of your career, ReCOLLEGE fits. Whether you provide real estate services, strategic advice, specialized equipment, grant writing, financial services, or planning / design expertise, those who need you will find you fast. If you’re part of an organization, your membership on the ReCOLLEGE faculty can attract publicity, clients, investors, grants, and employees. Coming soon at ReCOLLEGE.org!
Prefer Not To Work Alone?
Join or create a Solutions Team with fellow Instructors.
Many urban revitalization, climate resilience and natural resource restoration issues are complex, needing a variety of experts. But most places have similar kinds of challenges, so why not create a Solutions Team to solve them?
That saves the clients from the tedious process of finding the right expert for each aspect. If you can’t find an existing ReCOLLEGE team to join, you can launch a new Solutions Team yourself and invite fellow Instructors to join it.
Each Solutions Team can establish an hourly videochat rate for the team, with the distribution of those fees pre-set by the team members.
WHAT KINDS OF CHALLENGES CAN ReCOLLEGE SOLUTIONS TEAMS ADDRESS?
Solutions Teams are good for holistic community or regional agendas that integrate economic, social & environmental issues.
Or that integrate the renewal of natural and built assets. Teams can specialize in specific kinds of economies, such as
mining, fishing, recreational, manufacturing, post-industrial, etc. They can also specialize by country, language, etc.
Your Title And Profession Don’t Matter:
Only your experience or training, and your “re” orientation.
Many of your students will likely be old hands at their normal professions, but will be new practitioners when it comes to helping a place revitalize, regenerate, or recover. Like a non-profit Amazon.com, ReCOLLEGE helps them quickly find exactly what they need, at a price they can afford, and delivers it immediately…only with human advisors, rather than products.
You don’t need to be a “big picture” leader: Most ReCOLLEGE instructors specialize in parts of the renewal process. Local recovery involves all: banker, planner, city council member, entrepreneur, Main Street manager, accountant, volunteer, ecologist, etc.
Regenerating urban, rural and natural places is a trillion-dollar global growth industry. But most professionals and local leaders are newcomers: they’ve never before applied their skills to downtown revitalization, watershed restoration, hurricane recovery, etc.
If you have helped improve some aspect of a place, or have been trained to do so, you have insights of value to those who haven’t. Why not get paid to share your stories, resources or techniques?
WE PROVIDE ALL THE SIMPLE, AUTOMATED TOOLS YOU NEED: VIDEOCHAT, BOOKING, BILLING, ETC.
1) After joining, you fill out our faculty questionnaire, describing the kinds of knowledge and experiences you wish to share, and your hourly rate.
2) You use our calendar app to select times you are available to counsel students. There’s no minimum or maximum amount of work required.
3) Our students browse the available Instructors, select the one they need, and use our calendar app to schedule a session on our videochat app.
4) In most cases, you won’t need to prepare a presentation: our students want your tap your insights, opinions, resources, contacts, etc.
NOTE: You can also do audio-only sessions if you are in a rural area with limited bandwidth (or if your face isn’t video-compatible…).
5) You receive your earnings (minus bank fee and about 5% to support our non-profit work) direct to your checking or PayPal account monthly.
ReCOLLEGE Faculty Membership Gives You Two Major Keys To Success: Awareness and Advantage.
No matter how skilled you are, you won't do the world much good if you're laboring in obscurity.
And, even if people know of you, you won't win much work if you don't have a distinct advantage over your competition.
THE WORLD'S REGENERATIVE TALENT
ReCOLLEGE is an arsenal of expertise to defend people and planet.
The ReCOLLEGE is like a non-profit “Amazon.com” of economic revitalization, nature restoration, disaster recovery, and resilience: every type of advisor public and private leaders need to accomplish a program, project or initiative, anywhere in the world.
The videochats you do with clients can, lead to much more substantial work for you or your organization. That’s between you and the client, of course: we don’t get involved.
$50/Hour? $500/Hour? Set Your Own Rate For Videochats.
Or offer free sessions, to promote your offerings.
There are 4 basic categories of ReCOLLEGE Instructors:
Informal Advisors: Government officials, foundation / non-profit employees, academics, retirees, and local volunteers with relevant experience (sustainability, social impact, urban innovation, etc.) to share, thus supplementing their income.
Professional Service Providers: Architecture, green infrastructure, transportation, engineering, planning, funding, financing, legal, policy, community engagement, project management, grant writing, renewable energy, etc.
Product Suppliers: Project designers need advice on specifying physical products, from heritage doorknobs for historic building restoration, to native seedlings for reforestation, to microbes and equipment for cleaning contaminated land.
Charitable Advisors: Volunteers providing free guidance as a public service.
Want To Help Distressed Places Recover From Economic Decline,
Social Injustice, Environmental Degradation, Disasters, Etc.?
Four additional ReCOLLEGE benefits:
1) When you have meaningful news, we’ll feature you in our journal, REVITALIZATION, the world’s #1 publication for improving places;
2) When you do significant work, we will issue a global press release;
3) You can form unique Solution Teams with other faculty members;
4) Boost your revitalization expertise & income by getting certified as a RISING PLACES Facilitator. Help communities get accredited as RISING PLACE, which helps attract funding and developers. As a ReCOLLEGE Instructor, you get a 50% discount on enrollment.
WHO SHOULD JOIN? You, if you have training, education, experience, or services that could help places grow health, wealth, housing, safety and/or unity, such as project funding/financing/legal experts, governance, business/non-profit/foundation management, academics, etc.
Practitioners Too: restoration ecologists, brownfields remediators, historic preservationists, downtown revitalizers, regenerative farmers,
infrastructure engineers, architects, planners, investors, real estate developers, executive coaches, economists, management consultants.
APPEARING IN REVITALIZATION IS A PROVEN PATH TO
SUCCESS FOR PROFESSIONALS, NON-PROFITS & COMPANIES
The World's First & Largest Publication
For Regenerative Professionals.
Since 2015, our journal, REVITALIZATION, has inspired and informed its hundreds of thousands of loyal, innovative, influential readers. It’s the original publication focusing on recovery and resilience in all its forms: built, natural, and socioeconomic. Responsible public and private leaders worldwide depend on it.
With its archive of over 10,000 articles in over 200 issues, REVITALIZATION is the largest storehouse of information to plan, design, fund, and implement initiatives to revitalize economies, redevelop cities, renovate heritage, restore natural resources, improve disaster recovery, and boost climate resilience.
WANT TO MEET A FEW OF YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES?
Here's What Motivated These Senior Instructors To Join:
That experience makes it easy for me to see the importance of joining the ReCOLLEGE faculty.”
Recipient of Peace Award (2008); and Co-Founder of Coalition for Sustainable Africa.
– Paula Robinson. Paula is also President of the Black Metropolis National Heritage Area Commission, a 501(c)(3) organization that’s revitalizing Chicago’s historic African American community as an international tourism destination.
With offices around the world, Urban A&O has won dozens of international sustainability and design awards, most recently “Best SDG Impact Global” and “Best SDG Impact – Sustainable Cities” from the United Nations in 2023.
ReCOLLEGE is a great way for me to contribute to advancing this complex and wonderful field of work!“
Graduate of Colorado State University – Fort Collins, College of Agriculture (Agricultural Business & Management).
See his research paper “Declining Neighborhoods in Baltimore: Alternative Strategies to the Abandoned Housing Problem: A Cross-National Planning Perspective” published by Johns Hopkins University.
WHAT KINDS OF ORGANIZATIONS DO ReCOLLEGE INSTRUCTORS WORK FOR?
Current Instructors range from retired mayors, to self-employed consultants, to employees of institutions such as FEMA, USAID, USEPA,
United Nations, World Bank, Stanford University, as well as municipal governments of London, UK; Los Angeles, USA; and Ottawa, Canada.
SAVE $200: ENROLL RISK-FREE TODAY
During Pre-Launch, Your Lifetime Membership Fee is Only $95.
As a Founding Faculty member, your title is Senior Instructor.
You'll Enjoy 4 Additional Benefits As A Senior Instructor:
1) Savings: Register for only $95, instead of the regular $295, during in this Pre-Launch period;
2) Consultation: 20 minutes with Storm Cunningham. Strategize to get the most from joining;
3) Enhanced Visibility: Premium positioning in the faculty roster;
4) Resume Enhancement: “ReCOLLEGE Senior Instructor” .
After ReCOLLEGE launches January 1, 2024, new Instructors
will pay a one-time fee of $295 to get registered in our system.
But, Register Today For A One-Time, Lifetime Fee Of Only $95!
You’ll save $200 and will permanently be a Senior Instructor.
ENJOY FULL FACULTY BENEFITS RISK-FREE FOR THE FIRST 3 YEARS OF YOUR LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP.
If you are dissatisfied for any reason after 36 months, you’ll get a full & immediate refund of your registration fee upon request.
This special $95 Pre-Launch registration offer will end without warning
as soon as we achieve a sufficient diversity of Founding Faculty members.
WHY DO YOU ONLY PAY A ONE-TIME REGISTRATION FEE, RATHER THAN ANNUAL?
Setting up each new Instructor in our system requires some paid work. We need a registration fee to cover that expense, and to avoid being flooded with folks who sign up for anything that’s free. BUT, our tiny override on your videochat revenue is enough to offset our ongoing expenses, so we don’t need to charge you an annual membership fee. The more you make, the more we make, so everyone’s happy.
ReCOLLEGE is a not-for-profit advisory network, not an accredited, degree-granting educational institution.
TODAY'S PERFECT STORM OF REGENERATIVE OPPORTUNITY
For almost a decade, our journal, REVITALIZATION, has been read by millions of public leaders and regenerative practitioners worldwide, recently surpassing 10,000 articles in over 200 issues.
During that same time, RECONOMICS Institute has trained and certified many of those same people to improve the process of renewing places.
With the world awash in worsening catastrophes, our largest initiative, RISING PLACES, will soon launch after two years of research and development. Users of these essential new tools will seek expert guidance for their local projects.
Now, in collaboration with a major professional association for public leaders, a major university, and a major international NGO, all of these resources are being tapped to create the ReCOLLEGE. This will solve several obstacles to the resilient redevelopment of the world’s cities and the resilient restoration of its natural resources, such as professional, institutional, and funding silos.
Finally, all forms of regenerative experts will be quickly and easily available via videochat to help fund, design, plan, implement, and communicate efforts to renew every aspect of a place: social, ecological, economic, infrastructure, heritage, agricultural, brownfields…plus disaster recovery and resilience. There’s never been a more perfect time for the ReCOLLEGE.
WHY DOES THE WORLD NEED THE ReCOLLEGE NOW?
There are myriad professional certifications, academic courses, webinars, conferences, newsletters, etc. on various aspects of improving places or helping them recover. But it’s well-documented that the average retention rate for such learning is under 10%. When a local mayor, redeveloper, Chamber of Commerce, neighborhood group or government agency is faced with their first recovery challenge—disaster, economic. social, environmental, etc.—they need guidance NOW from someone with relevant training or experience. And that is often not available locally.
WHY JOIN THE ReCOLLEGE Faculty?
- ORIENTATION: As soon as you join the ReCOLLEGE, you are entitled to a free 20-minute phone or video consult with Storm Cunningham. The goal is to help you strategize, in order to get the most benefit for yourself or your organization from your faculty membership.
- SATISFACTION: You’ll be part of a comprehensive solution. You won’t just be reducing new damage, pollution and waste (the goal of most “green” and “sustainable” work): you’ll undo existing damage, while revitalizing places and making them less vulnerable to new damage.
- FOLLOW-UP WORK: Your videochat clients might occasionally ask you to do (paid) follow-up work, such as reviewing plans;
- REMOTE OR TRAVEL: If you wish, some work could require travel to exotic (or boring) places, but most can be done remotely.
- PAID SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS: If your ReCOLLEGE students like what you tell them, they might pay you to share the message with their local leaders or residents, often paying a substantial fee along with your travel expenses;
- PRESTIGE: You will be associated with some of the largest, most-respected AEC firms, financial organizations, universities, non-profits, NGOs, foundations, and governmental bodies on the planet.
- EXPOSURE: You can write a Guest Article for REVITALIZATION: The Journal of Urban, Rural & Environmental Resilience, which features over 10,000 articles in its archive of 200+ issues, and will be publicly credited in the journal as a ReCOLLEGE faculty member.
- BUSINESS OPPORTUNITES: When RECONOMICS Institute gets involved in RFPs and RFQs, we will give first preference to referring ReCOLLEGE faculty members when the client is looking for a particular expertise that we can’t provide.
- EXPOSURE: You will appear on the ReCOLLEGE faculty page when it goes live on January 1, 2024. Your listing will show a photo or logo, and can include links to your organization, your LinkedIn profile, etc.
- NEW FRIENDS: Enjoy meeting and networking with like-minded folks who share your passions;
- IMPACT: RECONOMICS Institute experts are occasionally asked to speak at hearings conducted by members of the U.S. Congress, as well as at meetings conducted by the United Nations, the U.S. State Department, etc. These are not paid engagements, but we will invite you to join us when you have a needed expertise or point of view.